Wednesday 14 December 2016

Went to Bath last Saturday.

It was a wash out (yeah, I know) with a miserable, wet Saturday and crowds so dense there were parts of the Christmas markets we couldn't actually reach. I did take some pictures of the city but, to be honest, they're dull and grey, however there's more than just a cityscape to a city.

Firstly, Lush had an attractive store assistant standing on a barrel puring bright pink frothy liquid back & forth between 2 jugs. And she was kind enough to smile at me.



Further into the city we walked past this window, stopped & did a double take. I like this photo because there's more than just the surface humour to it, and it was a little more than just a grab-shot.



Marc - I think Dixie would find this funny, if you showed her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated: please wait a little while for your comment to appear.